When we extend love to others, we have fulfilled the requirements of God. Listen to this message delivered by Dr. Dowdy on February 7, 2016, based on John 13:34–35 (NKJV): “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
How do we mature in love?
1. Draw near to God and he will draw near to us. James 4:8
2. Desire the sincere mild of the word that we may grow. 1 Peter 2:2
3. Do not let God’s word depart from us. Joshua 1:8, Romans 10:8
4. Transform our hearts. Matthew 13, Mark 4, Luke 8
5. Ask, you shall receive. Matthew 7:7, John 14:13
Join us online at mumble.com for live messages Sunday’s at 10:30 a.m. See our Facebook page for more details.
Copyright © 2016 E. C. Dowdy. Written and audio material may not be reproduced without written permission.