This message delivered by Dr. E. C. Dowdy of Lion of Judah Worship Center uses key Scripture from Daniel 11:32b NKJV:
“…the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.”
We all go through periods of weakness. In such times, take 5 “Gos pills” three times daily:
- Psalm 119:28 – “My soul melts from heaviness; Strengthen me according to Your word.”
- Isaiah 30:15 – “In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.”
- Colossians 1:10-12 – “…walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him,being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.”
- Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.”
- Ephesians 6:10 – “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.”
Listen to the service (MP3):
Listen to the message (MP3):
Visit us on Facebook, on Twitter @PastorEliz, and our website lojworshipcenter.org.
Join us online at mumble.com for live messages Sunday’s at 10:30 a.m. See our Facebook page for more details.
Copyright © 2015 E. C. Dowdy. Written and audio material may not be reproduced without written permission.